With our AquaDrone we specialize in creating an accurate and complete as-is model or virtual twin of water based assets. By combining multiple datasets including 3D modeling, 360 degree visualisation and full imaging we offer an effective tool to assist predictive maintenance and asset lifecycle management. Our inspections are repeatable and therefore changes over time can be monitored.
Why use it?
- Unique flexibility for maneuvering in difficult-to-reach or dangerous areas above or just below the water surface
- Performing inspections more frequently without the need to hire patrol vessels
- Pro-active attitude towards unforeseeable hazardous situations and the ability to perform asset maintenance cycles on an as-needed basis
- Eliminating threats from blind spots which are not reachable with today’s surveying and inspection systems
- Quick and easy to deploy system that will reduce down-time of assets to days instead of weeks
- Eliminating the need to send people to work in dangerous environments
- We deliver a basis for Predictive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Repeatable measurements and modelling allows for tracking changes over time
With the Link2Innovate AquaSmartXL and the Port of Oostende will be testing new ways of monitoring the status of water based assets in and around the Port. The testcase is based on a quay construction which is nearly impossible to reach with current inspection solutions. The value of the AquaDrone system is that it can create meaningful insight there where other solutions are not applicable.
By using our AquaDrone instead of traditional inspection solutions we have succeeded in shortening the maintenance time and at the same time provided Vopak with a better insight of the status of their jetty than they had ever before.
Watch the “after movie” that is made of this successful pilot project by pressing the embedded video below.
Jetty inspection with AquaDrone at Vopak Terminal Botlek
AquaSmartXL will focus on engineering the AquaDrone, communication protocols and the License to Operate from port authorities. RoNik will provide the data capturing, data analysis and displaying of data. Together we will deliver insight to the customer about their status of their assets. Not only will we be able to deliver a standard inspection rapport, we also offer a full 3D digital model based on visual information of their asset. Customers can use it to verify the inspection conclusions. Next to that they will also have a reference point for all future endeavors. Providing more complete information, that lead to better decisions generating better results.
The technological development is in its final stage, soon we will announce our first project.
During the World Port Days we will provide an unprecedented experience of the Port of Rotterdam. Our live 3D demo with a challenging puzzle for participants will be an experience as never seen before and let people experience the port from a unique angle. Tickets will be available for our sponsors.
The core team currently consists of:
- Marlon Drinkwaard, Founder
- Jan Gerard Snip, Co-founder
- Dennis de Witte, Managing Director
- Anita Felter, Spokeswoman
- Mark Georgiev, Customer Acquisition
Join us now and make ports around the world safer, cleaner and more efficient. Sign up to our newsletter!